Cafe Reado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date Change x's 2

Go down

Date Change x's 2 Empty Date Change x's 2

Post  Baustin02 September 11th 2009, 3:53 pm

Well, I just got word today that we can't close on our condo until next Tuesday... one day before I'm supposed to hold book club. Needless to say, this isn't happening. I would just bag the new condo and do it at my apartment, but I have no furniture there. And, there are boxes everywhere. So, I am making a unanimous decision and changing book club to Wednesday September 23rd. This kind of breaks my heart because I am so excited. I might have to re-read the book at this point. But I guess if one week means having a place to sit and a little bit of peace of mind, I'm okay with it.

If any of you show up to our condo next Wednesday the 17th at 7:00 p.m. I will just assume you are there to help and start ordering you around! Very Happy

Please let those other folk, the ones who are not cool enough to check the website, know about the change o' date.

Cheerio!
Baustin02
Baustin02

Number of posts : 74
Favorite Author : Stephenie Meyer, Shannon Hale, and Paris Hilton's Autobiography was Impecable.
Registration date : 2008-07-17

http://www.dallinandbrittany.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down