Cafe Reado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome reading (Enchilada style!!)

2 posters

Go down

Awesome reading (Enchilada style!!) Empty Awesome reading (Enchilada style!!)

Post  booklover January 5th 2009, 5:28 pm

Brooke suggested that I read a series of books by Brandon Sanderson. The first is Mistborn which is totally amazing! I just finished the second called the Well of Ascension. (I think I mentioned these books at book club.) I loved the second book more than the first. I just started book #3, which is the last book in the series, entitled The Hero of Ages. If the past two are any indication, I will love it! These books are about as long as the Twilight series books and equally as compelling. I couldn't put them down. Really different reading for me, but I am loving them. I highly recommend them to everyone. As a side note, the author was born out of state but now lives in Utah and teaches creative writing at BYU. Another successful Utah author! Read them and let me know what you think.
booklover
booklover

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Awesome reading (Enchilada style!!) Empty Re: Awesome reading (Enchilada style!!)

Post  Brooke January 6th 2009, 11:08 pm

It's true. I never used to be able to pick a favorite book (it's like picking a favorite child). After I finished the last book in this series, though, my world changed. These are the best books I've ever read.

Read them now! You won't regret it!
Brooke
Brooke
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://baustin11.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down