Wanna Be a Businesswoman?

Go down

Wanna Be a Businesswoman?

Post  Baustin02 on July 17th 2008, 2:39 pm

I don't really think this book is appropriate for the book club selection, but it is an amazing book that I think every woman should read. The book is "Basic Black: The Essential Guide for Getting Ahead at Work (and in Life)", by Cathie Black. Cathie is the President of Hearst Magazines, which basically produces every magazine you see on the news stands. My mom gave this book to me for Christmas last year, probably to give me some encouragement to make it through school. Very Happy As I have read it, I have realized that a lot of the information isn't just relative to work or the business world, but to every aspect of life. Cathie takes you through her journey of climbing the "coorporate ladder" and gives suggestions and advice on how you can be more influential. This book is a very easy read, and relates to woman more than any other business book out there! I highly encourage you to check this book out.
Baustin02

Number of posts : 74
Favorite Author : Stephenie Meyer, Shannon Hale, and Paris Hilton's Autobiography was Impecable.
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile http://www.dallinandbrittany.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down