Cafe Reado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austenland

2 posters

Go down

Austenland Empty Austenland

Post  Lynettie January 3rd 2009, 1:48 am

okay so whit mentioned Austenland in our last meeting and so i went i got it from the library and read it. It is really good. It is about a thirty something year old woman with an obsession with the colin firth's Mr. Darcy. she inherits this trip to "austenland" where she dresses like and acts like and lives like the time period Jane Austen's books take place. there is some romance in it and i love romance Smile so yeah it is really good.
Lynettie
Lynettie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Austenland Empty Giftz

Post  Baustin02 January 5th 2009, 3:25 pm

I received "Austenland" for Christmas from my "Secret Santa" i.e. Robyn, who enlisted guidance from a certain "Whit Whit". Thank you, to both of you, for your kindness in selecting a book that I might actually be able to make it through. I should start it sometime next year (2010). JKJK
Baustin02
Baustin02

Number of posts : 74
Favorite Author : Stephenie Meyer, Shannon Hale, and Paris Hilton's Autobiography was Impecable.
Registration date : 2008-07-17

http://www.dallinandbrittany.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Austenland Empty Ahead of schedule

Post  Baustin02 April 24th 2009, 2:32 pm

I am currently reading Austenland. I am a little over half way and I love it! I decided that "easy reads" are my genre of choice. I will finish 2 books before book club. Basically I'm on a role.
Baustin02
Baustin02

Number of posts : 74
Favorite Author : Stephenie Meyer, Shannon Hale, and Paris Hilton's Autobiography was Impecable.
Registration date : 2008-07-17

http://www.dallinandbrittany.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Austenland Empty Re: Austenland

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum